19 Facts About Your Body That’ll Make You Say “Nooo Way!”
Do you wanna find out any shocking facts about your body? You may think you know everything about it. But every once in a while, you come across amazing facts that reveal new aspects of your body’s nature. So if you want to know what gives you away when you’re lying, if a tomato is more complex than a person, or how your teeth are connected to your memory, this video is for you!
People perceive a message with a period at the end as untruthful 0:53
The temperature in a house can negatively influence a couple’s relationship 1:51
A man’s brain gets older faster than a woman’s 2:28
The number of teeth you have influences the quality of your memory 2:55
Women have more sleep problems than men 3:42
When a person is lying, their nose gives them away 4:17
Small kids bombard their parents with 400 questions every day 4:41
Chronic pain can lead to memory decline and dementia 5:12
Your reaction to a future event may be different to the one you imagined 5:47
Japanese people have particular bacteria living in their intestines 6:29
The fastest human muscles are those that make your eyes blink 7:04
Scientists have discovered that the color of pills matters 7:38
People have as many hairs on their bodies as chimpanzees 8:12
There’s more bacterial than human life inside your body 8:38
People shed a lot of skin 9:05
The chemical content of your body is pretty varied 9:28
Human fingers are extremely sensitive 10:00
Your pinky is a super-strong little thing 10:20
Humans don’t have more genes than other species 10:43
– Psychologists from Binghamton University, New York, USA, figured out that most people perceive a message with a period at the end as untruthful.
– The thing is that most men feel more comfortable in a cooler environment. Women, on the other hand, often try to make the temperature in the room as high as possible.
– When a tooth falls out, neural connections break down. As a result, the part of the brain that is responsible for memorizing things doesn’t work as effectively as before.
– Almost half of the interviewed women (42%) had serious difficulties with falling asleep. What’s more, socioeconomic status also influences the duration and quality of sleep.
– When a person tells a lie, the temperature around their nose and at the inner corners of their eyes increases.
– This research project involved more than 10,000 people and showed that constant pain might not only spoil your mood and lead to depression but negatively influence mental health as well.
– A color scheme, as it turns out, determines the way people think a pill will work, and it can even convince the brain of the effectiveness of a placebo.
– The hair count of a person and a chimp is approximately the same. The only difference is that human body hair is useless and so fine that it’s almost impossible to see.
– Every hour, you lose about 600,000 skin particles. This adds up to 1.5 lb a year. By the time you’re 70, you will have shed approximately 105 lb of skin.
– Human fingers can feel things that are 13 nanometers small!
– People have fewer genes than a worm. As for a tomato, it has way more genes than you do.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://ift.tt/2pNb6gr
For more videos and articles visit:
via YouTube https://youtu.be/IG7yuaxB0U4